LOCATION: MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Knowledge in operating bindery equipment such as folders, cutters, stitchers.
Experienced in set up, adjustments, procedures, machine capabilities and limitations of equipment to perform the full range of standards of printed materials to complete a finished product.
Familiarity with basic mathematics (i.e. decimals, metric units) to understand dimensional requirements contained in job orders and to make more complicated adjustments. Ability to use the full range of standard and specialized tools and devices to adjust and maintain the functional accuracy and operating conditions of the bindery machines.
- 5 years’ experience operating a variety of bindery machines including - but not limited to - folders, cutters, stitchers, collators and small machines
- Mechanical ability to perform basic maintenance and repairs
- Must be able to lift 40lbs
- Must be able to stand extended periods of time to operate machinery
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
The John Roberts Company has been named a top workplace in the printing industry for over 19 years.
Join a progressive company that offers competitive pay, benefits including a workout facility onsite and excellent career opportunities and advancement.
Candidates must pass pre-employment physical/drug screen and background check
Applicants are welcome to apply within or through our web site.
The John Roberts Company
Attention Debby Boyd