LOCATION: MINNEAPOLIS, MN
John Roberts is a commercial printing company recognized as one of the best workplaces in the printing industry. Our company has a direct mail division and the capabilities to provide inhouse services to our customer base.
We are looking for the following individuals to join our Lettershop Mailing department:
Hiring for Sorters and Helpers: These individuals learn to sort mail and move work-in-process and finished goods; provide packaging including labels; and assist the Machine Operator during the job run.
Hiring for Operators: Inkjet and Inserters: These individuals will have the ability to set up, trouble shoot and run direct mail jobs.
- Read and understand job tickets and customer instructions.
- Follow the sign-off procedure in a timely and accurate manner.
- Understand and proficiently execute the sign-off and Continuity pull process.
- Assist the machine operator in set-up/clean-up.
- Sort mail and finished products.
- Hand collate materials.
- Assist in cutting, folding, collating, stitching, and binding of jobs when needed.
- Stack cartons, mail bags and trays on skids weighing up to 35lbs. in accordance with company and postal standards.
- Visually inspect the quality of product, report discrepancies immediately to the Machine Operator, Lead, or management.
- Operate strapper, hand tools, box maker, and other miscellaneous hand equipment.
- Feed equipment and catch product off the end of machines.
The employee must be able to lift 30 pounds.
The ability to walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of shift.
Applicants are welcome to apply within or through our web site.
The John Roberts CompanyAttention Debby Boyd9687 East River RoadCoon Rapids, MN firstname.lastname@example.org