LOCATION: MINNEAPOLIS, MN
The John Roberts Company is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager. The Senior Marketing Manager plans, directs, and coordinates the efforts of the Marketing Department toward the accomplishment of company objectives. They promote Company sales of products and services to prospective and existing clients through effective marketing strategies. The Senior Marketing Manager represents John Roberts to others as a continuous source of information and resources. They develop objectives, programs, and strategic plans to market the Company’s products and services.
• Coordinate all activities and planning of the company’s Marketing
• Research and develop the implementation of marketing plans for prospective and current accounts.
• Conduct market analysis and research to establish and effective marketing strategy for the Company.
• Organize marketing campaigns using platforms such as social media, direct mail, printed promotional materials, etc.
• Assist in developing the Company’s public relations program, acting as a liaison on all communications.
• Direct and support development of a monthly employee newsletter.
• Ensure that the Company’s participatory management philosophy is implemented in the Department in a fair and effective manner.
• Continuous review of Departmental processes to ensure that quality and financial objectives are being met.
• Manage daily operations of the marketing plan, establishing clear goals and expectations.
• Provide assistance and support to Sales and Management Team
• Develop, write, and initiate short term and long-term plans and reports
• Communicate with customers professionally through various methods, including host of Webinar.
• Assist in maintenance of existing customer relationships and work to create new customer relationships.
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining brand standards for all client facing items for all locations and entities of the company
• Responsible for lead generation and assisting sales teams with prospect conversion
• Responsible for all company collateral and sales tools
• Responsible for industry associations & participation of all awards and promotion of winning entries
• Attend job fairs, various print expos and other related events to promote the interests of the Company.
• Participate in various special projects as assigned.
The John Roberts Company is seeking experienced & talented individuals to join our team. Put your skills to work in our 220,000 square foot printing facility where we print high-quality, full-color retail advertisements and other products that make our customers businesses shine.
Applicants are welcome to apply within or through our web site.
The John Roberts Company
Attention: Debby Boyd
9687 East River Road
Coon Rapids, MN 55433