LOCATION: MINNEAPOLIS, MN
A material handler maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory; delivering production materials and supplies; staging finished product.
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs.
Organization, Scheduling, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Inventory Control, Forklift experienced is required.
John Roberts Company has been named a top workplace in the printing industry for over 18 years.
Join a progressive company that offers competitive pay, benefits including a workout facility onsite and excellent career opportunities and advancement.
Candidates must pass pre-employment physical/drug screen and background check
Applicants are welcome to apply within or through our web site.
The John Roberts Company
Attention Debby Boyd