The John Roberts Company is seeking a Warehouse Manager to join our team. Put your skills to work in our 220,000 square foot printing facility where we print high-quality, full-color retail advertisements and other products that make our customers businesses shine.
As Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing & participating in daily activities for shipping & receiving functions of all incoming products and materials, verifying, and recording information in our system. Understanding the flow of all raw material and finished product within the warehouse and to/from the production line, interplant shipments, and outbound finished goods shipment is critical to the position.
• Ensure all documentation related to inventory is complete, accurate and filed correctly.
• Enter receiving and inventory data into system for tracking purposes.
• Monitor inventory levels and locations to support manufacturing.
• Verify receipts and confirm purchase contents and orders are complete
• Accurate inventory management
• Ensure all inventories on hand is handled properly in MIS system throughout the reconciliation process and month-end closing.
• Work closely with team to communicate and educate on work instructions, policies, procedures, and process improvement initiatives
• Monitoring the cleanliness of the warehouse
• Work with staff to assure receipt and inspection of all incoming materials
• Optimize storage locations
• Supply the production line with raw materials and auxiliary materials
• Report, document, and track damages and discrepancies of orders received
• Ensure that the QMS conforms to ISO 9001:2015
• Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
• 3-5 years of proven warehouse experience including inventory
• Paper and/or printing experience preferred
• Demonstrated experience with inventory control
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of safe work practices and OSHA standards
• Able to work independently and in a team